Campden Cottages is picturesque, high quality, self catering, holiday cottages to rent across the Cotswolds.
All of Campden Cottages’ holiday homes are in village locations in and around Chipping Campden, all ideally situated for visiting Stratford upon Avon (Shakespeare’s birthplace), Warwick Castle, Blenheim Palace, Oxford and many outstanding towns and villages in the Cotswolds.
Bespoke services for owners and guests
Campden Cottages offer bespoke services tailored to individual needs, for both owners and guests. The team is on hand locally should any advice or help be required for guests during their stay.
Campden Cottages is also Campden Housekeepers, a property management business centred on looking after a client’s cottage as if it was their own and nothing is spared to ensure that a cottage is able to reach its highest standard.
For owners, services include:
- Taking bookings. Effective communication with only our own staff ensures a cottage ready for guest’s arrival.
- Liaising with booking agents or owners directly.
- Cottages are cleaned on the day of departure to maximize bookings.
- Ensuring cottages are ready for guest arrival.
- Meeting guests needs by providing additional extras if required, such as cots and highchairs.
- A welcome tray, which includes: tea, coffee (instant and filter), sugar, milk, cake and freshly cut flowers.
- Preparing fires for cold weather by providing kindling and logs for guest use.
- Cleaning packs are provided for guests, to include washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, cloths.
- Health and Safety standards are met, includes fire risk assessment.
- Linen changeovers.
- Maintenance reporting to owners, this also includes organizing of insured contractors to carry out any necessary work.
- Checking that work carried out meets our high standards.
- Organizing deliveries to include logs and kindling.
- Call out service.
- Itemized monthly invoices.