This stunning house is conveniently situated in the heart of the Cotswolds in Moreton-in-Marsh and is very much the perfect, grand Cotswold Retreat, presented beautifully and stylishly with huge, spacious rooms, fabulous ‘floor to ceiling’ windows and all within walking distance to local shops, pubs and restaurants with various country walks near by.
Best Holiday Cottage in the Cotswolds
Stylishly presented, with quirky touches, the house oozes charm with its high ceilings, period features and bags of entertaining space. Previous guests have loved it so much they voted it “Best Holiday Cottage” in the Cotswolds Awards.
The building dates back to the early 19th Century and while many features remain, today it is fitted with some stunning touches – oak flooring, top of the range kitchen (including Aga) and some lovely bathrooms. Each of the rooms are unique, with a flair that demonstrates the owner’s creativity and film-making background.
An excellent Cotswold Holiday Cottage
Downstairs the ground-floor rooms have a lovely flow, perfect for entertaining or simply ‘hanging out’ before you pootle off to Moreton. Upstairs the bedrooms, which are spread across two floors, are a joy.
This is an excellent holiday cottage in every respect, perfect for a large family or for a large group who fancy a home for a ‘proper’ holiday or equally perfect for a short weekend trip to the Cotswolds.
- Five Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms – Sleeps 10
- Pet Friendly (Charges apply)
- Children’s High Chair, 2 x Travel Cots avail.
- Hair Dryers, Hand & Bath Towels provided
- Wifi Broadband, USB Sockets in Kitchen, EE Phone Signal Booster
- Fire’s Prepped with natural fire lighter, kindling & logs. Starter pack of logs & kindling provided. Sacks of logs can be purchased on site
- We have to operate a Strict NO NAKED FLAME POLICY within our Grade II Listed home, as advised by our fire officer
- No Smoking inside the house
- Front of House – Private enclosed gravel drive for 5/6 cars
- Rear – Enclosed private garden with table & chairs
- Large welcoming Grand entrance hall with open fireplace
- Dining Room – Seating for 10 comfortably (Bench & Chairs – cushions avail), Woodburner
- Living Room – 50” Pioneer Flat Screen TV, BT Vision, Blu Ray DVD, Bose Surround System, Open Fire
- Games Room – Snooker / Pool Table, Dart Board, CD’s, Stereo/Amp with floor speakers. Huge selection of games, books & Cocktail trolley
- Kitchen – Aga (4 Oven, 3 hot plates) Dishwasher, Breakfast table seats 8. Fully stocked kitchen. Nespresso Machine. Garden Views
- Snug – Large Velvet Sofa, Leather Chesterfield Arm Chair, Extra Large Woodburner, Basic Freeview TV
- Pantry – American fridge/freezer, Microwave, Butler Sink/Drainer, Wine/Bottle Storage, Blender, Food Processor
- Cloak room / WC, Sink
- Master Bedroom 1 with En Suite Bathroom (Walk In Shower & Bath Tub) – Super King Bed, Large Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 – Super King Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed
- Bathroom 1 – Walk in Shower, WC, Sink
- Laundry Room – Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Sink/Drainer, 2 x Ironing Boards, 2 x Irons, Floor Standing Steamer, Ceiling Dryer Rack
- Bedroom 4 – King Size Bed, Wardrobes
- Bedroom 5 – 2 x Single Beds, 1 x Futon Sofa, TV (no aerial) & PS4 with 8 games (FIFA 18, Formula 1 18 & others)
- Bathroom – Large walk in shower, WC, Sink
- Roof Terrace – We are sorry this is not open to guests for strict health & safety reasons. This terrace is kept locked