An independent award in the Cotswolds.
An award where nominees are chosen, and voted for, exclusively by the public. See previous year’s winners here. See T&Cs below*
Okay… you’ve made it to where the action is and you can now VOTE in THE COTSWOLDS AWARDS 2018.
From January to September nominations have been open and all nominated businesses and people have been entered into the awards. On the 7th of November 2018 all winners will be announced and each will receive a certificate with their BEST ________ IN THE COTSWOLDS 2018 title to use online and in their marketing and PR material.
Has your favourite been missed out? Email us and we will happily add it to the list. Email Mette on email@example.com.
See Terms & Conditions below. If you do not accept the terms & conditions, please do not nominate or vote in The Cotswolds Awards 2018.
*Terms & Conditions
- Nominations will only be accepted for businesses, organisations and individuals based and doing business in the greater Cotswolds area.
- Nominations may be submitted by anyone, including the owner of the nominated business or by any member of their respective teams.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations submitted by an individual.
- Nominations close at midnight on the 6th of September 2018.
- All nominated businesses, organisations and individuals will be entered into the awards.
- Voting in the 2018 Cotswolds Awards begins on the 7th of September 2018 and ends at midnight on the 6th of November 2018.
- The businesses, organisations and individuals who receive the most votes in each category will be announced as winners.
- Only the winners in each category will be made public.
- All winners are announced on the 7th of November 2018 on www.cotswoldsconcierge.co.uk and on the social media channels of Cotswolds Concierge.
- Winners of the Awards will be presented with an online ‘trophy’ for them to use in their printed and online marketing material.